We are a non-profit community organization with a large club house and 5 trap fields.
The clubhouse offers meeting space and a kitchen for meetings, weddings, graduation parties, etc. See the "Contact Us" page for rental information.
The trap fields offer PAT traps and Canterbury wireless voice release calls. Two of the trap fields are lighted.
Colton Gun Club is a member of the Camas Prairie Trapshooting Association (CPTA). The 10 week league of the CPTA begins the second Sunday of January. Following the 10 week league is the CPTA Handicap where all the member club shooters come together to compete over three days. The CPTA Handicap has been hosted by the Walla Walla Gun Club since 2009.
We are also charter members of the Inland Empire Trapshooting Association and participate in the annual Spokesman Review Trapshooting 8 week league.
- $20.00 Annual Family Membership (family includes spouse and children through high school)
- $10.00 WSU, U of I, or LCSC University Student
- $150.00 Life Membership
Annual memberships run from September 01 through August 31
- $3.50 member per round (25 targets)
- $40.00 - 12 round shoot card
- $5.00 non-member per round